Coffee & Connection
1 on 1 Life Coaching
I work with a VERY limited number of 1 on 1 clients at a time. I invest FULLY and am committed to fostering deep and meaningful connections with the women I serve.
1 Time Consult
- 60 minute Video Coaching Session
- Follow Up Email with resources, tips and individualized strategies for your goals.
- *Recommended for the woman who is looking for immediate assistance & coaching but is not ready for any long term commitment.
1 on 1 Life Coaching
- 6,8, or 12 X 60 minute Coaching SessionS with Tay
- Email Follow-Ups
- Shared Tracking For Goals and Habits
- Individualized Challenges, Resources,Journal Prompts, Readings & Tips
- Unlimited Email Contact
- *Recommended for the woman who is looking for an invested coach for long term goals
“Since working with Taylor I have gained reassurance and strength in myself as a person. As a medical student it has been hard to balance academics and my mental wellbeing, but thankfully I have found a safe place to share my deepest insecurities and trials without fear of judgement.
I have learned the value of mindfulness in the business of my world. I've gained confidence in facing conflict and adversity head on. I have improved the quality of relationships in my life that mean the most to me, especially my relationship with God.
“Working with Taylor helped me work through anxieties surrounding choosing a career path and doing the necessary work to achieve that goal.
She was able to help me begin to access my truest self and learn how to give myself grace when things don’t work out as planned.
Through working closely with her I also noticed her joy and her patience, which has persuaded me to take time to experience and enjoy all this new path can offer me.”
Kate - Coach/Student
“Taylor has been my role model and mentor for 10 years and my coach for 4 years. Working with her empowered me to be a stronger, more authentic and outspoken leader. I wouldn’t be the woman, athlete or Marine I am today without her!”
Eli - Cpl of Marines/ NCOIC Technical Research
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to Learn More?
Are you struggling to balance the tensions, pressures and expectations of life? Do you desire a more beautiful, peaceful, and joyful life?
Are you OVER constantly proving your worth, chasing the next big thing, and never being satisfied?
Are you craving deeper connection with other women struggling in similar ways as you?
Are you ready to feel more bold, confident and courageous in staying true to yourself and your values?
Are you ready to recover from our society's crippling perfectionism mindset and embrace the beautiful mess of life? Are you ready to embrace the uncertainty of life and put trust into action?
It’s time for an accountability check.
If you’re ready to surrender to the process LET'S TALK!
Here are some things that I used to help clients with that I DON’T help clients with any longer:
- Nutrition; lose weight, track macros, diets, weighing/measuring etc.
- Strength and Conditioning: Fitness, writing plans, assigning workouts and providing movement related coaching.
Here are ways I do help clients:
- Develop growth mindsets and find daily opportunities to grow in any area of their lives.
- Develop powerful habits that help with long term visions.
- Rediscover personal values, beliefs, and internal narratives that serve you and how to reframe or redirect what no longer serves you and your journey to best self.
- Get pen to paper. Utilize writing as a creative outlet and opportunity for self reflection/self discovery.
- Become more compassionate, aligned and free.